Sunday, December 16, 2007

Where Everybody Knows Your Name...




...and they're happy that you came. I am home! Unlike my return in February, I was so glad to come home this time! I love living in Honduras and caring for children, but it is time for a break. I have friends at the orphanage, but there is nothing like your own family and friends who have known and loved you forever.




My first happy renunion was with my family on Wed., the 12th. Granted, it was a day later than planned, but that made it even better. I slowly worked my way up by seeing one friend on Thursday, talking to another on Friday, and then Saturday was the big immersion at my Christmas Open House. Friends from all walks of life: high school, college, work, church, even Orphanage Emmanuel arrived, and I was happily surrounded by loved ones.

I am thankful to God for this time of rest and refreshment. Merry Christmas!

No comments: